We believe it is time for the culture sector to align and intentionally participate in the transition to a sustainable future. Based on the concepts and strategies of University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership and working with specialists in the field, UreCulture has developed a 6 Step Plan to align your cultural project or organisation to a sustainable framework.
We can support your cultural organisation or project to:
- Embed sustainability into your strategy
- Plan and prepare for the impact of climate change, as well as for the transition to a net-zero economy
- Carry out a carbon and environmental impact audit to develop new ways of thinking to become more sustainable
- Intentionally support sustainability by ´curating for the planet´ and seeking innovate solutions and opportunities
- Become a sustainability leader for the culture sector