STRATEGIC & ORGANISATION PLANNING
Tailored strategy planning across all functions for new and existing cultural assets and governmental bodies. Our strategic consultancy work centres on developing effective strategies and frameworks for our clients, whilst adapting to the artistic needs of the project’s mission. We also offer specialised culture sector development of effective organisational structures, frameworks and operating models.
We can support your cultural organisation or project to:
- Develop concepts working closely with curators and other cultural sector experts
- Conceptualise your project into a clear vision, mission and objectives, and implement performance management frameworks
- Develop implementation plans and roadmaps to deliver your cultural organisation or project strategy
- Translate your concept and strategic mission across the core elements of your organisation or project -in the case of a museum, this would include the collection, public programme and interpretation plan, exhibition design, and publications materials
- Develop your brand and key strategic messages, and ensure consistent and relevant translation across your marketing tools and communication channels
- Organisational design – help you structure your organisation chart, including reporting lines and development of job descriptions for your employees or team members
- Organisational development – set up policies, procedures, governance frameworks and performance management systems for you to best operate and manage your organisation
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE US
Our expert strategy planning is tailored to the culture sector and the unique needs of new and existing cultural assets and governmental institutions, based on our in-depth experience of the sector.
We offer a full-circle service, from conceptual strategy development to the practical roll-out and implementation of strategic plans, as well as governance practices and staff management, to policies and procedures. We thrive on working with clients to ensure smooth operations across their organisation.
We work with a diverse range of clients within the culture sector, from government bodies to artists and start-ups from Middle East, Europe and USA. This wide-range experience in the culture sector gives us unique perspective to our strategy development work.