Tailored strategy planning for new and existing cultural assets and governmental bodies in the Middle East and Europe. Our strategic consultancy work centres on developing effective strategies and frameworks for our clients, whilst adapting to the artistic needs of the project’s mission.
We can support your cultural organisation or project to:
- Develop concepts working closely with curators and other cultural sector experts
- Conceptualise your project into a clear vision, mission and objectives, and implement performance management frameworks
- Develop implementation plans and roadmaps to deliver your cultural organisation or project strategy
- Translate your concept and strategic mission across the core elements of your organisation or project -in the case of a museum, this would include the collection, public programme and interpretation plan, exhibition design, and publications materials
- Develop your brand and key strategic messages, and ensure consistent and relevant translation across your marketing tools and communication channels
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE US
UNIQUE CULTURE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
Our expert strategy planning is tailored to the culture sector and the unique needs of new and existing cultural assets and governmental institutions, based on our in-depth experience of the sector.
We offer a full-circle service, from conceptual strategy development to the practical roll-out and implementation of strategic plans. We can also manage and deliver your cultural programmes and initiatives, see Cultural Programming & Management.
We work with a diverse range of clients within the culture sector (government bodies to start-ups; visual arts to heritage; Middle East to Europe). This wide-range experience in the culture sector gives us unique perspective to our strategy development work.