CULTURAL PROGRAMMING & MANAGEMENT
We are experts in cultural programming and project management of large-scale arts and culture projects across the Middle East and Europe. This includes exhibitions, public art projects, art fairs, festivals, archives projects and other public engagement programmes.
We can support your cultural organisation or project with the following:
- Planning and development of an annual or seasonal cultural programme calendar for your organisation
- Partnership development for arts and culture collaborations
- Specialised project management for large-scale arts and culture projects, where we develop and manage teams, budgets and timelines to successfully take your project or programme from curatorial concept to full execution; this would include appointing and managing curators, exhibition designers, interpretation and mediation planners, public engagement programmers, art shippers and installers, registrars, marketing and communication agencies, publication editors and more
- Negotiation and drafting of specialised culture sector contracts relating to: loans of artworks and other heritage objects, public art commissions, artwork acquisitions, exhibition collaborations, curatorial services and more
- Management of archival projects that aim to preserve historical manuscripts through digital and facsimile reproductions
- Working with curators and academics to deliver mediation and interpretation content for cultural projects
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE US
EFFECTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
We manage our projects tightly, implementing the best project management practices, even when presented with large and often very complex cultural projects.
We are first and foremost connected to the integrity of the art, artists, curatorial concept and/or heritage assets we are working with. We strike the balance between implementing the best business and project management practices,while always keeping the artistic/cultural integrity and needs of the project at the forefront of our work.
We step in to run your cultural project as if we were part of your organisation. We thrive on teamwork and are used to working closely with complex and large organisations. We achieve the best results when we are integrated with our client’s organisation.